17 November 2010

Horrible Failure.

I can't seem to stick to anything these days,
waking up before midday,
walking to uni,
attending lectures,
eating healthily,
reading, reading, reading, reading.
None of the above seem to be within my grasp at the moment.

Lonliness is an odd concept I think, how you can feel lonely when you live in a block with 30 other people who are all friendly and lovely and fucked up in their own way.
When your flatmate is loveliness and you spend enough time with her to be 'close friends'.
When back home you know there are so many people who love and care for you and who you can hurt so easily by fucking yourself up.

Calories today: 105.
Cups of coffee: 3.
Cigs: 3.
Weight: 122.4 (back down to my "maintaining" weight, lower lower lower)

I'm going to Paris tomorrow,
change of scenery.

There's no food in my kitchen that belongs to me,
this is making me happy (somewhat).

That boy who I'm seeing fucking,
he's getting boring.

Welcome to disjointed thoughts and guilt and fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something on your mind, dear?